Thanks to the firming effects of natural masks, in addition to moisturizing the skin and combating dryness, we will be able to tighten it to prevent the early appearance of wrinkles. The skin is the first defense of the human body against the microorganisms present in the environment so it is essential to take care of and protect it. One of the most common conditions is dry skin. Although there are various cosmetic treatments that can complement this function, in the long run, they can have severe consequences. Therefore, it is best to choose completely natural treatments. Here we show masks to reduce the dryness of the skin.
Try them and choose your favorite.
1. Mask against the dryness of the skin of avocado, almond oil, and vitamin E
Avocado is the perfect ingredient to stimulate facial hydration. Thanks to its natural oils, folic acid and vitamins increases flexibility and decreases wrinkle.
These benefits are enhanced with the properties of almond oil and vitamin E.
- ½ avocado
- 5 drops of olive oil
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- Grind the avocado in a plastic container until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Add 5 drops of olive oil and the contents of the vitamin E capsule.
- Mix until the ingredients are perfectly incorporated.
- Apply the paste in such a way that the skin is well covered and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and repeat weekly.
2. Strawberry, banana and avocado moisturizing mask
The strawberry is natural skin bleach and it gives us acetylsalicylic acid. The latter is an important ingredient to having a deep facial cleansing.
In addition to the humectants properties of avocado and banana, it makes this mask an easy and economical way to give your skin a soft and smooth texture.
- 2 large cutters
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (16 g)
- In a blender place the big strawberries, the banana, and the avocado.
- Mix until a homogenous texture and add the olive oil.
- Apply on face and neck skin, let it act for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Apply this mask to combat dry skin 3 to 4 times a month.
3. Extra softening honey and honey mask
Do you want a mask that eliminates several of your cosmetic problems, in addition to the dryness of the skin? In that case, this recipe has everything you need. The egg helps to eliminate impurities in the skin and to diminish the bags under the eyes. The honey is rich in antioxidants and is a unique astringent.
You may also like to read: 8 tips to purify your body every day effortlessly
Together, both ingredients are perfect to beautify your skin without harmful effects.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix the two ingredients until a uniform paste is obtained.
- Spread over the skin of your face and neck.
- Leave to act for 20 minutes, and then rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat twice a month.
4. Chocolate Mask
Chocolate is a natural moisturizer and softener rich in antioxidants that help combat premature aging of the skin. In addition, it functions as a home remedy for skin irritations.
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits of chocolate to combat dry skin without spending on expensive spa treatments, try this mask.
- 1 bar of pure chocolate without sugar
- 3 drops almond oil
- Take the chocolate bar and heat it to the bath until it melts.
- Add the almond oil and mix well.
- When the paste is warm, apply it to clean skin and let it act for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate from your face with the help of a damp cloth.
5. Oatmeal and Egg Mask
Dry skin increases the likelihood of premature wrinkles. Luckily, there are ingredients that minimize it, as well as the associated problems.
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal (20 g)
- 1 egg white
- In a bowl, loosen the oatmeal.
- In another, place the egg white and beat to the point of snow.
- Gradually add the oatmeal, and blend until a uniform paste is obtained.
- Apply on your face with the help of a brush.
6. Mask of oats, honey, geranium oil and chamomile
This is a gentle and exceptional exfoliating to combat the dryness of the skin. When you apply it you will get immediate and prolonged results if you use it regularly.
- ½ cup of oats (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- 2 tablespoons milk (20 ml)
- 2 drops of geranium oil
- 2 drops chamomile oil
- Mix all ingredients and apply this paste with your fingers using circular massages.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
Recommendations when using face masks against dryness
- After applying the treatments, rinse your face with enough warm water and dry with a towel making smooth movements.
- At the end of any of these facial treatments, apply a moisturizer to accentuate the effect you want to get.
- Protects your skin from harmful external agents like sun rays, extreme cold, and heating.
- Never go to sleep without having completely removed the make-up on your face.
- Avoid the cigarette, because this habit accelerates the appearance of wrinkles.